Cow Parsley Cottage is a superbly equipped luxury one-bedroom barn conversion, with underfloor heating, woodburner and two luxurious outdoor baths from where you can lie back and watch the stars. Set on its own with far reaching views across the beautiful Roseland countryside, it is close to pretty sandy beaches, delightful cafes and cosy traditional pubs.
With a sumptuous superking bed, it is the perfect couple's retreat. Or arranged with twin beds, it is a wonderful place to relax with a friend on a weekend away to explore the quirky villages of The Roseland and walk the coastal path. Cow Parsley Cottage is only a 15-minute walk to the beach, close to Portscatho, St Mawes and the King Harry Ferry and a great base from which to explore the whole of Cornwall. And it's dog-friendly, too!
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and living room
- Woodburner and patio doors to the garden
- Superking / twin bedroom
- Ensuite wetroom with shower, handbasin and toilet
- Two luxurious outdoor baths
- Electricity and central heating included
- Free Wifi
- Electric oven and hob, microwave oven, kettle and toaster
- Fridge and freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Kitchen radio
- Smart TV
- Crisp white cotton bedsheets, duvets, linen, towels
- Wood burning stove (initial fuel included)
- Space available for cycle / kayak storage
- Dog crate for use at the cottage
- Selection of books and games
- Off-road parking for up to 2 cars
- Private garden with BBQ, outdoor furniture, 2 reclining garden chairs
Check availability and book direct through the Check Availability form below.