Activity / Leisure Breaks
Kayaking at St Mawes
- The South West Coast Path offers miles of stunning sea and coastal scenery
- The Cornish Way - a National Cycle Network route from Land's End to Bude with over 180 miles of interlinking trails for cyclists and walkers passing through some of the most beautiful scenery in Cornwall.
- Roseland Paddle and Sail at Percuil on the Roseland offer kayak and SUP hire.
- Have a surfing lesson at Newquay.
- Adrenaline Quarry near Looe is described as Cornwall's most extreme Aqua Park.
- Visit Retallack Water Sports to have a go on their Florider and Aqua Park.
- St Mawes Sit-on Kayaks, Mini Cruises & Water Taxi - hire a kayak and explore St. Mawes and the Roseland from the River Fal or book yourself in for a RIB (rigid inflatable boat) ride in the bay.
- St Mawes Ferry - this 20 minute trip between St Mawes and Falmouth takes in the lovely scenery of Carrick Roads including the historic castles of St Mawes and Pendennis and the docks and yachts in Falmouth Bay.
- Ships and Castles Leisure Pool - one of Falmouth's premier attractions provides fun for all the family
- Hire a bike and ride the Camel Trail from Wadebridge to Padstow and back.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We accept no responsibility for the contents or reliability of any websites to which this website is linked. Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.